For Immediate Release
October 6, 2000
Renew Library Materials from Home
In Five Easy Steps
Cumberland County Public Library & Information Center patrons can now renew items via the Internet by following the steps listed below:
- Log on to the library's website at http://www.cumberland.lib.nc.us
- Click on the following links: Library/Library Catalog/Library Catalog/Patron Functions
- Enter your library card number and the first three letters of your last name in the spaces provided. Click on: View Patron Record.
- You should see your personal record. Click on the blue Item List button at the top of the page.
- You will see a list of materials checked out to you. Click on the blue Renew Items button. Either choose Renew All Items or check the boxes next to individual titles and then click on Renew Selected Items. You should see a screen indicating which items were successfully renewed.
You may not renew materials if you have:
- Any overdue items
- Outstanding fees or fines
For more information on this news release, please call CCPL&IC, Amanda L. Crabtree at (910) 483-1580 ext. 119
Return to top of page