The county's Wellness Coordinator is dedicated to educating employees on healthy lifestyles and motivating changes in long-term behaviors.
All employees regardless of insurance coverage may use the Employee Health Center. Retirees who are on the county's insurance plan may be seen as well. Dependents age 2 and older who are covered on the county health plan may also be seen. Come by and meet your team and learn how they can help you get better and stay healthy.
Services provided include:
Act as primary care provider, including chronic care management and preventative care.
The Employee Health Center will offer:
- Basic Episodic Care such as viruses & infections, minor injuries, and basic procedures
- Preventive Care such as physicals, health coaching, immunizations, and health reviews
- Chronic Condition Care such as diabetes, respiratory, cardiovascular and musculoskeletal
- Care Beyond the Walls such as coordination, navigation and Advocacy
- Medications & Labs such as prescriptions and lab draws
The Employee Health Center also has a Patient Advocate who humanizes healthcare by providing care for you as a whole person – mentally, emotionally, socially, and physically. No concern is outside the bounds of Patient Advocacy. If an Advocate can’t personally help, they will connect you to a resource who can – and they will partner with you every step of the way.
Please call 910-433-3847 to make an appointment during regular Employee Health Center hours:
- Mondays and Tuesdays from 7:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Fridays 7:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Sick call hours are Mondays and Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Available on a first come, first served walk in basis for acute sick visit concerns, there’s no need to call or schedule an appointment during sick call hours, simply stop by the Employee Health Center and be seen.
Employees should complete the Visit Authorization/Return to Work Notice when using county time to visit the clinic.
Wellness Services Frequently Asked Questions